Sunday, June 8, 2008

Joined myspace and Attended Wedding

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding (I was a bridesmaid). The night before at the rehearsal dinner the caters made a special fruit plate for me to go with the few thigns I could eat and my grandma made a seperate plate for me the morning of the wedding (she made snack plates for the wedding party to snack on before the wedding). The dinner was good, what I had of it; a roll, relish type stuff, and potatoes. Although, when we left after the clean up was mostly done I was ready for something a little more meal-like.

The recent heat as made it almost too hot to really think about eating or cooking much of anything. Eating on leftovers, but nothing too special.

In other News Apple-A-Day has joined myspace. http://www.myspace.com/greenapple4life Feel free to come and visit me.

I hope everyone is staying comfortable and enjoying the summer weather. Smile!


As quoted by Sri Aurobindo - "Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage."

No comments: