Monday, January 3, 2011

Update!

UPDATE: Still cooking when I can. Dating a vegetarian (now there IS a new one) and have been for a few months now. Survived Christmas. Almost couldn't find vegan Worcestershire sauce for the Chex mix (thankfully, I found Annie's brand at my local Meijer). Explored some new holiday main dish ideas, keeping the Vegetable Wellington for Thanksgiving, but made a mini spinach and portabella mushroom mix inside a puffed pastry (inspired by the Greek spanakopita) with a bit of onion, garlic (of course), and cheese. I have extras of both in the freezer. New computer (the old one crashed, it will be missed).


Now, for something to remind me (or us as the case may be) that we are not alone. There are more of us then some would like us to think. :-) Enjoy!

No comments: