Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eating on The Run


It's tech week for my show and therefore means that Ill be spending a great deal mroe time at the theater. I was there until about midnight helping paint and random set stuff (I needed a break from looking at costumes) and will be there every night through opening weekend. It also means a lot more meals there or on the run. When I got there tonight the pizza they ordered arrived shortly after I did. I was offered food, but I'm trying to limit my pizza consumption for the most part this week, plus I was pretty sure there was meat on everything. The whole meat thing came up later when asked about Thanskgiving and if I got any turkey. As the mini discussion evolved on if turkey is meat or fowl on came the almost expected comment, "I bet you're no fun on a date." They always think they are funny and they generally always thing they are being original. (There are, of course, multiple variations of this aged joke.)

In the Words of Will Kellogg: "How can you eat anything with eyes?"

No comments: