Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 Reflections

2007 is winding down and 2008 is fast approaching. It’s almost a new year, full of new possibilities and new potential. It also is the time when many reflect on the year that has past and what has been. It’s been a fairly decent year in which I have met some new people, said good bye to some others, and have attempted to reach out into the world with my veggie homepage <http://talkingvegetables.tripod.com//index.html> and blog. I hope that I’m able to make a positive influence on the world around me, but sometimes it is hard to tell living in a meat-loving family, that maintains that vegetarianism is weird and unnatural. I keep gathering my favorite recipes and trying to write down some of my favorites that have evolved in my everyday cooking. I’ve also been trying new twists on typically meat-laden foods (stuffed mushrooms, homemade potato skins, soups, chowders, casseroles, etc).

I’ve been gathering quotes, cartoons, links, and other ideas for new blog entries. I hope you have enjoyed the glimpses into my life and look forward to hearing from you. If there is something you feel that is missing, please let me know. I always enjoy healthy conversation and hope that the New Year Rocks for everyone out there. Cheers!


In the Words of Bradley Millar: "Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar."

No comments: