Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

So the New Year is upon us. People all over the country and the world are busy making resolutions for 2008 as well as starting the celebrations. "I will lose x amount of pounds." "I will quit smoking." "I will get a better job." "I will do volunteer work." Sometimes, I think resolutions are just too easy to break. I want everyday to be a chance to live better and try to be better than I was before. It's nice to think of the New Year as a new chance, but everyday should be a chance to be better and to live better. For everyone out there determined that this is the year they will go vegetarian or vegan my hopes are with you and your success.



In the Words of Leonardo da Vinci; "Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men."

No comments: